Here I am again with another bento post. :-)
These were what I prepared for hubby's bento baon (breakfast and lunch) last week. I only had to prepare for three days because the remaining two days, he was at their former office building in Pioneer St.. He didn't have to bring baon there.
Anyway, he was at their eco-friendly and if I may say again, very posh (☺-- sayang, di ko na inabutan when I was still employed there, inggit mode nang very very light na naman, haha! Pero like I always say, that's okay. I'm more than happy naman being a SAHM.) new office building in Bonifacio Global City for three days so here's what I prepared for him. This isn't much. As always, these are just simple meals that I made into very simple (o)bento.
- Egg sandwiches
- Pork Adobo, boiled egg, and apples
- Egg Omelet with onions, papaya balls, and burger patties (Sadly, I still don't have any baran or silicon holder to separate the papaya balls from the egg omelet so I improvised with a small piece of paper kitchen towel. Haha! So far, it worked. )
- Pancit canton, carrot sticks, boiled egg, and sandwiches (pressed using a pastry puff/dumpling maker)
- Spiral-shaped cheesedogs (I actually don't have a skewer to make the spiral cheesedogs so I had to improvise and used 8 pieces of toothpicks. I inserted 4 on each end and cut the spiral on the cheesedogs. It worked just fine. ☺The next time I made these, I made use naman of chop sticks. If I knew we had chopsticks pala, I should have used it the first time. It was a bit of a challenge to use toothpicks eh. Hihi! )
- Tamagoyaki (I just love making tamagoyaki! )
- A lady bug! (Hahaha, no! I made the lady bug out of a slice of tomato and nori wrapper. I cut the nori manually and just put it on top of the tomato to make it look like a lady bug. I was so happy with the result. It made the simple meal look so cute! I'll make more of these again next time! ☺)
- Chicken curry, cucumber on the side
So, that's it. I know these are way too simple compared to those I see on the web but I'm still learning so pagpasensyahan niyo na po. ☺ We went to Saizen Trinoma again the other week but unfortunately, they still don't have the bento accessories I was looking for. I hope I could visit Saizen at Robinson's Galleria.