So, after our fun time at Kevin's Toys & Library, Allan, Trev and I went straight to Saizen (still in Trinoma) because I wanted to check if they've already replenished their stocks of bento items. I really wanted to add more tools, hihi!
It was a happy time for me as they did have a lot of new items. Sadly, they still haven't replenished their food picks though. I found none eh. :-(
Here's my loot.
|Lots of kitchen towels for Ph88 for a pack of 3. I also got Allan a pair of slippers, also Ph88.|
|And here's my bento tools! Each item is Ph88. Yay, I think I went a little overboard. Hahaha! Okay lang, I'm sure I'd be able to use all these naman especially for Trev's bento. :-)|
Bento tools above include the following (clockwise):
- Bunny-shape rice mold
- Silicone flower barans (I know, haha! It's so cute kasi. But if they had the regular silicone grass barans, I would have opted to get that versus the flowers.)
- Nori Puncher (Finally, I've been wanting to get one of these. This item was actually the only one left at the shelf, so I grabbed it immediately upon seeing it. So happy!)
- Mini Sushi Roll (I've been wanting to make some rolls for hubby and baby.)
- Silicone Mat (I'll use this for my DIY Baran Project -- which by the way, I haven't started yet. Huhu, no time. Busy bee pa rin!)
- Green and yellow silicone cups with cover (Actually, I've only been using the cups sans the cover, but since it came as a set, okay na rin. Maybe I can find some use of the cover later.)
- Cookie Cutters
Since this is a late post, I've already shown you some of the above items in my previous bento posts. I have yet to use the others though.
By the way, Trev had fun playing with one of the silicone cups. Look here!
|Haha! Napagdiskitahan na naman si Pancho at Teddy. But I think he enjoyed the cups more with Smiley Ball. :-P|
Hay, this new found hobby is proving to be really addicting.
I'm turning into a bento-addict na! Hmmm, or should I say, bento-ing is becoming to be one of my stress-relievers already. *wink!* But really, I feel happy whenever I make bento for hubby and baby. And I feel happier because they like all the bentos I prepared for them. :-)