I am still doing bento daily. It's one of the things that I now enjoy doing. However, it's been a while since my last bento post. The pictures I captured daily are already gathering virtual cobwebs in my album. Haha! Been very busy with a lot of things lately! I'm not complaining though. It's more than a blessing for us. :-)
Anyway, here were what I was able to come up with a few weeks ago. Yes, these were taken weeeeekks ago! Back logs! Hay. :-P
- Tortilla pocket with corned beef omelet and cucumber, tomatoes & apple filling, and maki sushi.
- Fried chicken, cucumber and cherry tomatoes, shikai maki and maki sushi, rice with toasted sesame seed toppings.
- Braised pork, boiled egg and rice with toasted sesame seed toppings.
- Chicken in oyster sauce, boiled egg, a slice from my birthday cake and rice with nori toppings.
- Longganisa, tamagoyaki, cherry tomatoes and broccoli.
- Tortilla pocket with burger patties, cucumber and tomato filling.
- Crab balls, heart-shaped boiled egg, maki sushi, rice with toasted sesame seed toppings.
Also made sandwiches for breakfast.
Hubby said that he likes the tortilla pockets. Yey!
I still have pending bento posts coming up. Hope to post it as soon as I can. :-)